- DU committee reports that 34.13% of students are admitted to Hindu College from Kerala board into various undergraduate courses. A detailed study was done about the colleges and courses to which students with the highest admission numbers were admitted which covers 47,306 admissions done under the first three cut-off lists.
- Kerala board had the highest mean admission percentage of 98.43% and had a high number of admissions at some of the most popular colleges. Nearly 645 students from the board were admitted to Hindu College, 268 were admitted to Miranda House, 117 were admitted to Ramjas College, 146 to Zakir Hussain College and 107 to Hansraj College.
- The highest number of students to be admitted to Hindu College from Rajasthan Board is 252 and from Haryana Board, the highest number of students were admitted to Miranda House with 160 admissions. For CBSE, the highest number of admissions was recorded at Dyal Singh College.
- In many courses, the college admitted many students beyond its capacity such as Hindu College’s total capacity for B.Sc. (Honours) Physics is 79 students but they had admitted around 200 students with 123 admissions from Kerala board, 52 from Rajasthan board, 7 from Haryana Board and 17 from CBSE.
- Similarly, around 145 students were admitted for B.A. (Honours) Political Science in which the total capacity is only 49 students and around 160 students were admitted for B.Sc. (Honours) Mathematics in which the total capacity is only 49 students. In Miranda House, around 135 students have been admitted for B.Sc. (Honours) Physics in which the total capacity is only 86 students.
Get expert help for admission to Top-Ranked colleges in India and around the world only at www.collzy.com. Create your login or message us for more help.